Whoa! Such a pleasure this is! I check my blogger profile and the the next thing I know - there is a comment awaiting my attention. Not pertaining to a blog post of mine but to a you-have-received-an-award message.
My first blog award! :)
I started Cosmuse almost a month back in mid-June while most at home were enjoying their vacations. This was my way of enjoyment. Writing!
I didn’t know what my posts would consist of; I didn’t know if I’d be able to get any readership; I didn’t know if anyone would appreciate my efforts. All I knew was I had to give some more time to my passion. I had no writing schedule. Busy past midnight in all works but writing… it wasn’t really satisfying.
But here I am! Learning new art forms; writing each day; thinking; observing and loving it all.
Thanks to Green Speck for considering me, a newcomer here, for this honor. SO kind of him. I never thought that Cosmuse would have an award so soon. Well, I am chuffed, so say the least.
There are certain rules one has to follow, and copying them from Green Speck's blog post, they are enumerated below:
- If you are tagged/nominated, you have to post 11 facts abut yourself.
- Then you answer the 11 questions the tagger has given you & make 11 questions for the people you are going to tag.
- Tag 11 more Bloggers.
- Tell the people you tagged that you did.
- No tagging back.
- The person you tag must have less than 200 followers.
11 Facts about me:
I am a clever procrastinator.
I work on my laptop for almost 15 hours a day.
I have no favorites. I like things but I can never pick one fave out of it.
I love to watch sitcoms.
I am almost six moths old to writing.
I fall in love with celebrities quite often… with artists actually.
I love to watch people play guitar or violin. Play it and I am your fan..
I suck at math.
I am a devourer of good poetry.
I want to go “Missing” for once.
I love the word, “Awesome!” :) Guess why!
Answers to Green Speck's questions:
1. If an alien visits you, what is the first thing you would like to know about it?
A. Assuming that the alien is a friendly creature, I’ll ask him about his life on the other planet… Might just get a good story for my novel.
2. If you have the power, to which three non-living objects would you like to grant the power of life?
A. My photo album; my fave novels and my pillow: it would be crazy actually but then, crazy is fun.
3. Do you like pets? Do you have one?
A. I like pets if they are not mine. :)
4. What super power you wish to possess?
A. Mind reading ability… just that I should know how to control what thoughts I take in.
5. Which is the most memorable gift you have received till date and from whom?
A. It was a card from a very small girl, who told herself to be my admirer. That was quite cute. :)
6. Do you like travelling? Which has been your favorite travelling spot?
A. I like traveling but there are MANY conditions that should complement it. I LOVE Mumbai.
7. What makes you smile when you feel low?
A. Good memories… or maybe a sitcom… or maybe a chat with a close friend… or maybe a good novel.
8. What is your favorite quote?
A.I’m a quote lover but when it comes to picking one or two… I just can’t.[Fact of my life.]
9. Who is your idol?
A. My mother.
10. Do you prefer reading, or writing?
A. Reading, actually. I can read anytime but I need ‘my’ ambience to write.
11. When did you start blogging?
A. I started blogging on 14th June 2012. A month old here. :D
11 questions from me:
1] 'Checkered blue n white' or 'black'?
2] Curtains or no curtains?
3] Hardcover, paperback or ebooks?
4] What's your ambiance while writing?
5] Do you plan to publish a novel?
6] Do you like to make a gift for your loved one or do you rather buy?
7] Which is the most beautiful color according to you?
8] What’s your mantra in life?
9] Have you ever thought of becoming a soldier in your life?
10] Do you have stage fear?
11] ‘Mickey mouse/ Aladin/Duck Tales’ or ‘ Shin Chan/ Doraemon/ Kitretsu’?
The 11 Awesome bloggers I tag:
I hope you enjoy the award, friends. :)