Can you imagine the excitement when you decide to check your Dashboard for one last time before dozing off and you get a surprise... an award? Unexpected? Yeah, totally!
And I can't thank Sharla enough for this
encouragement in the form of One Lovely Blog Award. She is a brilliant blogger
and author of two books: Remembering and Echoes. You can go check her blog at
catnipoflife. What inspirational posts! Reading her poems can boost up your
morale and can give you new thoughts to linger on.
Thanks a lot, Sharla, for bestowing this award to Cosmuse.
This award makes me happy because of four
1. It's my second award in the second month
of blogging, mathematically.
2. It's given by such a prolific writer herself.
3. It's given with the word that the nominees
write utterly inspirational stuff! Oh, the honor! :)
4. Well, I <3 awards!
Now, coming on to the rules: I have to state
seven random facts about myself.
1. My choices are really weird at times.(be it
person, place or thing... absolutely weird!)
2. I love South Indian dishes. Tantalizing!
3. I can still watch all the Disney cartoons
and swoon over the fantasy tales. Ooooh!
4. I am a procrastinator. No matter, how many
ways I count to say goodbye to it, the laziness just does not shrug off.
5. I'm writing this post while half of the
world, around me, sleeps.
6. I love to READ.
7. I love to travel on my own with a camera
in my hand.
And now comes the actual thinking task. I shall
pass this award to the bloggers who have managed to make me think, "Man,
this one has real talent!" I have notified the nominees in a message.
If, due to some reason, you guys cannot
participate in this, I'll understand. Just that you should know your blog is worth
One Lovely Blog Award.
Cheers! Stay motivated!