Thursday 26 July 2012

My own little world


                                                           Courtesy

Each day an outing

With
A winter of promises
and surprises.

While
we soar in liberty,
roll in love.

Where
love endangers hatred,
honesty cuts all vileness.

Hazards quit
when we hold hands
with miracles.



Words Count with Mama Zen required us to write a poem on our own world in thirty-five words or less.
Three Word Wednesday required us to write a poem using three words: Cut, endanger and hazard.

12 comments:

  1. You did a great job outlining your day! I loved the ending :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job incorporating the three words! I really like the ending.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where
    love endangers hatred,
    honesty cuts all vileness.


    I want to live in a place just like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope we all get a world like that, Bren. Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Loved your little world ... beautiful and sweet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the painting of your world ~ lovely share ~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...